Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

#9


This is week 9 of my planting progress and I think my plant might be dying.  The stems and leaves are starting to droop over and they are not showing signs of strength.  The radish is supposed to be growing under the soil.  I pulled one out to see if there was something really growing under there and it was just roots.  Hopefully the rest of the plant is actually growing the radish.  I’m going to keep watering the plant like usual and hope it continues to grow.  I think the change of weather has been a factor of the plant growth.
Here is a good way to plant fruit.

6 comments:

  1. I hope it stays alive! just give it more sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. provide fertilizers to your plant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with cody and moises. also water them more often. water, sunlight and a good fertilizer are huge components to having a healthy plant. best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep workin at it, i hope it doesnt die on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope it does not die. continue watering them and make sure they get enough sunlight.

    ReplyDelete