Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Final Post: Personal Growth Project #10

My plant seems to be doing well I guess but it doesn't seem to grow as quick as I expected. I doubt this plan will survive another month but I will keep taking care of it. This plant is one of the first plants I have actually grown instead of making my dad grow it for me. I hope it does grow big so that I can grow other ones around my backyard; however, I just hope my dogs don't ruin it in anyway. Other than it taking forever to grow; I have changed its soil which is something I forgot to do a while ago. This plant hopefully survives the winter; I have been told that it does but I don't know. Well then since this is our last posting I hope everyone's plant doesn't die and keeps on growing. Weather for the viola.

5 comments: