Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

fence


So these pesky peacocks have not been leaving my pumpkins alone. They have actually eaten one of my pumpkin plants. So real quickly I went to The Home Depot to pick up chicken wire. Then using some poles I have managed to build a quick and very useful make shift fence. It has taken about an hour to put up since no one in my family wanted to get their hands dirty. Now that the fence is complete it should save me from having to go out and chance the peacocks for trying to eat all my pumpkins. Also I found that they find the fence so strange they don’t even go near anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Thats really cool how you put up a fence for your plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peacocks? The fact that you even have this problem is awesome. I don't have any peacocks near me so even though they are ruining your plant it is still cool.

    ReplyDelete