Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

insects



Oh no something new is attacking my pumpkins. This was a very recent discover just two days ago I began to notice there were holes in the leaves of my pumpkins. At first I didn’t think much of it cause it was only like two holes. I simply thought that maybe it was just an accident or something just ate a few bites and left. Now though almost every leaf is having several holes in it. I am not exactly sure what type of creature is eating my plants and even if I did know I am not really sure how to deal with it. Time toGoogle it.

6 comments:

  1. Hopefully those insects stay away from your pumpkin and it will continue to grow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it will continue to grow. Those insects were also attacking my plant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had an insect problem too. I hope your pumpkins are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks about the insects, but the plant looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be so mad if that happened to me!

    ReplyDelete