Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

PGP #8

Hello class. Well this is week 8 for my flowers,and it seems and it still looks the same as last week. Because for me, it looks the same;however, theres only one flower that is fully grown and you can see it on the two pictures that I took. Its the only one; in my opinion that is growing good. Im guessing that some of the seed died and didnt recover after my sisters cat knock it over. The only good news that half are still growing, and the bad news I think some insects are eating my flowers because theres tiny holes in my flowers. What should I do?
                                                                                   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0elif_70-fQ

5 comments:

  1. i think you should see if the flowers are in a good spot where they are taking in a sufficient amount of sunlight because after all, sunlight is a plants source of food. watering the plant more often may be another good idea because maybe they are dry most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very crowded in the pot, maybe that would be the problem????

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least there is some growth! They still look like they are growing some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the video link i learned a lot!

    ReplyDelete