Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Week 10


So my plant grew very much this last week.  It grew so much that I had to move it into a big pot.  It was in a biodegradable pot so I just put that inside a big pot with soil and fertilizer.  In the fall, garlic likes the sun, but can also tolerate shaded spots.  The garlic will not be ready to harvest until summer, but it continues to grow.  It has two sprouts now instead of the one it did have.  If it continues to flourish as well as it is now I will have plenty of garlic to use this summer.  I can’t wait to harvest my garlic and use it!

4 comments:

  1. Great job Teresa! Hope your garlic continues to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the end, I hope you had fun doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it continues to grow so you could use the garlic in the summer (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont really like garlic, sorry!

    ReplyDelete