Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

It Died


It is my last post of the personal growth project and my plant just died.  I think my plant knew the project was over.  Overall I think it was a good project.  Because it became so dry and cold recently, there wasn’t enough sun and warmth for my plant to stay alive.  The pictures I took of my plants show a great week by week difference of the growth.  I was supposed to be growing radish this whole time but it turns out there wasn’t any growing the whole time.  Oh well. My plant was green with leafs.  That’s all that matters.
Here is some advice on how to keep your plant alive.

7 comments:

  1. the temperatures recently also had an effect on my plant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is horrible! I am sorry to hear that. At least it sprouted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imsorry to hear your plant died my plnt from the weather actully had a little set bck also

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww poor little plant. At least it grew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. at least something grew my sunflowers never even got to start growing

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am sorry about your plant. Must have been the weather.

    ReplyDelete