Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

week 9




This week has been the most improved week out of the whole project. It has grown a few more centimeters and has grown more stems.  I also think that this is the week is the week in which I have to take out my snapdragons out of the container they’re in to a different pot. When I transfer the pot to the outside world, there are many factors I need to worry about; rain, amount of sunshine, and daily watering are the things I’m going to have to keep in mind as they start to live outside. Another thing I noticed was that the leaves remain healthy. I thought that some might start to die off which would affect the length of my flowers; I just have to keep caring for the flowers. Hopefully, my snapdragons remain healthy because I’d love to them grow and fully blossom to the cool looking flowers they are.  Although I don’t know what color they’d be when they blossom. I wonder… (167)

IMG_20121111_131648.jpg
Theyre getting longer!

2 comments: