Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Some Progress


This is my new plant that I planted. This time I planted it in a cup. I started off with a small cup where I put the soil and planted the seeds. I inserted a hole at the bottom of the cup so water could drain out. There is another half a cup under the smaller cup which is where the water drains into. The soil consists of some mulch and other dirt. I water this plant every Tuesday and Thursday. I put it near the window so it could receive plenty of sunlight. After a week of watering it and letting it get sunlight I saw a little sprout. I hope it continues to grow and maybe this plant will be successful.

4 comments:

  1. some is better than none be patint sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will take some time dont give up hope and dont forget to water them like i did

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you continue to take good care of it, it will sprout.

    ReplyDelete