Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Update


So my plants still haven't had any changes since the last time I posted. They have actually been this size for a little while now. I have been watering every now and then, and the soil is always very moist. I think the problem was that I have kept it inside for a couple of weeks and it has barely gotten any sunlight. I moved it outside for the day and hopefully Ill see some progress soon. I just have to remember to move it back in tonight so that the sprinklers do not water the plant. I was researching planting in general and found a really cool website that gave some cool tips and interesting facts about planting.  





6 comments:

  1. Well it looks like your plant is taking a long time to grow. Stick with it and I'm sure you'll see results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the end,I hope you had fun doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully your plant will make some progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least it is sprouting. that is a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing it sprouted but it probably needs alot of time to grow

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad it showed little bit of growth hope you liked the project

    ReplyDelete