Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Last Blog!


                                       http://www.growinganything.com/growing-pansies-care.html
This is my last personal growth blog! I cannot believe it is finished because my plants are not even done growing. My pansies are barely sprouted, and it has already been ten weeks.I have done everything I can do to keep them maintained; I kept a daily water routine. I watered them twice in the morning, and I watered them once at night.I would give my pansies plant food twice a week, so the growing process can move along. Now that this project has come to an end, I can finally look back and reflect. This project has taught me, that life takes work. It takes motivation, dedication, and the proper nutrients to grow, and promote change.

7 comments:

  1. sounds like you took good care of your plants. hopefully they continue to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plants look great! It looks like you did a great job taking care of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Jon BETHANY they look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your plant looks really pretty. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! You put that dedication that was needed. I am glad that it taught you some lessons just like me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job, your plant looks healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These plants look great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete