Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

post 9

Alrighty well this week i found some new type of mineral water which is supposed to be good for plant growth. I wont be able to tell if it works over night, but i mean if it kills my plants i know it wont. This week got pretty windy and knocked over my pot which let some soil on the floor. I picked up my pot and everything seemed to be ok with my plant. Im not to worried that the plant was damaged and the roots will die because of all the healthy minerals i have been giving. I began moving my plant into my green house during the night so it stays warm and wont have the chance of dying off in the cold.

BAM

4 comments:

  1. smart move putting it in a green house so it wont dry up, or at least not as fast. hopefully the mineral water does your plant well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the new mineral water will work, i dont think itll kill your plant

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the end, I hope you had fun doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats cool i have to try that mineral water! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete