Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Final Posting

For the last time, I'm thankful that my phone gives me the date for my pictures. I've been really busy and I completely neglected my Butterfly Wildflower. I forgot to water it. Once day I came home to see how disgusting my plant looked. It turned into this moldy green color.  It was still standing tall and had leaves.  The stem grew this nasty fuzziness to it. The soil wasn't fresh and looked supper dry. The soil I used had this chemical in it to keep it moist at times. I don't think it dead because it's still standing and has leaves. Maybe it;s just sick. I think if I watered it again it might come back to it's natural color and the soil will look better. This photo was taken November 6, 2012.

http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/problems/how-to-tell-if-a-plant-is-dead-and-how-to-recover-an-almost-dead-plant.htm

2 comments: