Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

My Last PGP #10

Hey guys, Well this is my last and final post because the semester is almost over, and my flowers had a good run. They had ups and downs, but they kept on fighting to the end. Througout the whole  semester; this are the final results that I got, I might need more time for them to grow there max. After all I had a great time doing this; growing flowers was new to me and I might start doing this for a hobbie now because it thought me how to be responsible in a way. In the end I saw positive results and even though this is the last blog I might post later on some blogs about my fowers. 

7 comments:

  1. Your plants look really good. You did a really good job taking of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a goob job with your plant. I agree that it taught be to responsible in a way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plant is awesome! My plant also took dedication and taught me to be responsible too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! your plant looks so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Job man you did good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good glad it turned out the way it did, you past the test you can now be a parent ha

    ReplyDelete