Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

week 10!



It has blossomed! My snapdragons have finally blossomed after 10 weeks. To be honest it was a big surprise to me because I thought I’d actually notice the petals growing. The next thing I see was a full on snapdragon; moreover, it had also excited me that I could squeeze the sides of the flower to make the flowers snap! The flower ended up being dark pink, but I expect the rest of the flowers to be different colors. I’ve always wanted to have this kind of flower, and now after 10 weeks it grew just in time. I feel that the lessons I’ve gotten from this experience was that I have to be patient to get what I want. I’ve also learned that it takes a while for one to grow to certain maturity, kind of like a college student, and the outcome can result in something very big, strong, and beautiful in it’s own way.(157)

photoshake_1352669116970.jpg
It's a dragon now!
                                         

2 comments: