Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Last Update on Personal Growth Project


Not that much has been changed except that little more green has sprouted in different areas of the cup (hopefully you can see from this picture I took).  I thought that the one that I kept on seeing for a while will grow a little bigger, but I thought wrong.  I think this is a good sign.  I don't know anything about flowers, and I've never seen one grow before but I'm just going to trust my instincts on this. I'm going to say that what my flower is doing is natural and that I'm doing a good job.  I've been keeping the soil moist and and putting my cup in a place with lots of sunlight.  I hope it's sprouts soon so I can say that I've finally and successfully grown my first flower.  I also hope I get in A on this project.  Good luck on all of your projects!

6 comments:

  1. At least you got a little sprout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the end, I hope you had fun doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure if you had more time there would be more growth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck to you too! i hope your plant grows soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep with it even know we are done it will grow

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least you have some progress! Good job!

    ReplyDelete