Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Week 5: Weeds and more weeds


My plant has not been doing well.  There has not been any drastic change in my plant. I think it might have grown an inch or so but that’s it. All I see growing is weeds. There have been a lot of weeds growing and it’s a hassle taking them out. I found a website that talks taking care of weeds and how make sure your plant grows well. I really hope my plant makes some progress by next week or else I will have to plant a new plant and start the process over. I will just continue to be patient and take care of the plant.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Your keeping up your hopes, that's great! just keep those weeds out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just pull the weeds out all them and they will be fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats too bad, wish it could be better

    ReplyDelete