Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Finally Sprouted #3


So this is the third week of taking care of my plant and it finally sprouted. I was glad to that it sprouted; I thought it had died. I thought taking care of a plant would be easy but it actually requires work. You have to make sure it is getting enough water and sunlight. There have been days where I forget to water my plant and maybe that’s why it took a while to sprout. I have to remember to water it, in order for it to grow. I have not seen any problems with my plant, but I did notice some weeds growing. I will pull the weeds out so my plant can continue to grow.

3 comments:

  1. I had the same problem with forgetting to water my plants too... but hey theyre growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice keep the maintence up itll all be good

    ReplyDelete