Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

The End



So this is my final posting and things arent looking to well. My flowers have been at this stage for about a month now. I dont know whats wrong with them, i even tried seeing if some of the roots bad. Even then, the roots were still healthy. I am going to continue to take care of my flower after this blog is over. Hopefully theyll blossom in the next couple of weeks. Here is a website that i thought was interesting while i was looking for gardening tips. Best of luck to the rest of you.

3 comments:

  1. this is how my plant was to. i did not see any progress for about 3 weeks, so i had to plant a new one

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey at least it started to grow and you made progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is so weird! At least you are still interested in growing it after the project. Good for you

    ReplyDelete