Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

PGP #10



   
This is my final and last posting for my personal growth project. I believe that I learned a good amount of things from this project because it taught me to care, grow, water, and be responsible for something that needed personal attention. I thought that I did good with my plant even though it did take quite some time for it to grow because of the plant that I chose. This week I went outside to look at my plant and noticed an orange from my orange tree fell on it and you can see it crushed one of the sprouts. After one of the sprouts being crushed it seemed to have damaged my plant but I am now in the process of recovering it and being able to transplant it into my garden. 

8 comments:

  1. Nice i like the pics keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plant is looking good. I agree with you that I also learned a few things from this project

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks good, good luck trying to move it into your garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks good. I agree with you, this was a nice lesson to be learned. I was able to realize the responsibility you have to put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job! I can see the effort you're putting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you were successful to me

    ReplyDelete