Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Growth project- week 4

As I look at my container of snapdragon seeds, I've noticed that they started to sprout! Now since my plant has to remain indoors for the first few weeks of its growth period, I don't have to worry too much about the factors that could prevent it from growing more. For right now, and the next few weeks, I just have to worry about it having enough water every couple of days, and my nephew Michael getting into it. Michael is 3-years-old, and eventhough he's getting to the point of right or wrong, he always seems to suprise me by getting into things and creating havoc through the house. When I get to that point where I have to transfer the container to a bigger pot outside, I'd have to still worry about the amount of water it gets, but the insects that tend to feed on plants will be my challenge. I'm quite satisfied with the progress my plant has gone through in the past couple of weeks and I still can't wait to see how this project goes.

Finally sprouting from under!

4 comments:

  1. snapdragonsare so neat and growing them inside means less chance of a bug attacking them

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like an interesting plant to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you will overcome that challenge if you continue to take care of it.

    ReplyDelete