Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Update

So I went out to go bring my plant inside and i found it tipped over with the water spilling out. I dont think anything terribly bad happened to it. A little soil and water came out and thats about it. I think it had just fell over, so it was a good thing i caught it when i did. Im pretty sure one of my dogs knocked it over. But nothing happened to the plants, they didnt have any serious damage. So i moved my plant by my window for the night so the sprinklers don't over water it. This video aided in understanding when your plant is overwatered. 

7 comments:

  1. that's good that nothing bad happened to your plant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lucky your dogs didn't mess anything. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a little less water and you'll be good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see the plant survived the horrible accident hope it goes well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must have been good to know that nothing really happened to the plant after being knocked over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry, your plant will be fine!

    ReplyDelete