Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Research Week 6


After doing some research I saw that cauliflower like cool temperatures. Cauliflower is usually grown in the coastal valleys of California because of the cool weather. The temperatures for the last week or so have been abnormal so maybe that’s one problem why my plant is not growing. The hot and cold temperatures have not been helpful. I also read that the plant needs to have very rich soil. I don’t think that I provided my plant with very rich soil which could be another reason why my plant is not growing. There has not been any change in my plant since last week. I’m going to hope for the best and pray that my plant shows progress.

2 comments:

  1. Such a big area you should start a beautiful garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, must have been this abnormal weather. Well at least you know what you have to do for next time.

    ReplyDelete