Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Personal Growth Project 2012

Day 10 Blog



       This entire process has been very interesting. I thought I was incapable of keeping anything alive, but I proved myself wrong. The black beans are going strong, despite the weather and dogs. I really thought by now we would see pods; however, the plant has sprouted little purple flowers. It’s great to know that I accomplished my set goal, even though the plant almost died. The black beans will thrive with minimum sunlight and watering twice a day. I can’t wait to see what happens next. To prepare, I researched how to cook black beans. The work of keeping the plant alive makes the goal so much more exciting.

5 comments:

  1. In the end, I hope you had fun doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with your plant it looks good. Glad to hear that you proved yourself wrong, and were successful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plant looks good thanks to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job taking care of your plant! They look great!

    ReplyDelete