Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Update #9





During the last week I have noticed some significant growth in my snake plant. It has been a slow growing plat thus far; however, I believe I am finally seeing some change. Because this plant has been growing so slow, it has been hard to keep a valid interest in it. Although I may have been frustrated with my plants lack of growth, I remained steadfast in my care-taking duties. I am still waiting to see a second leaf sprout, but I understand that may take a considerable amount of time. I am happy with my progress overall, and I am happy with my choice of snake plant.

4 comments:

  1. It looks very good, hopefully the second plant continues to grow

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder what a snake plant looks like when it's fully grown... hope to see it grow full!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your snake plant looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete