Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

My Plant

Cauliflower is the vegetable I decided to grow for my growth project. They take about 55 days to harvest and about two weeks to sprout. For the Cauliflower to properly harvest, it needs plenty of water and fertilizer. I was originally going to plant yellow squash but had to change vegetables because squash took about 100 days to harvest. It also needed to be planted in summer so it could be ready by winter. My cousin had planted cauliflower before and said his plant was really successful. I’m hoping my plant grows well and produces some vegetables. I planted the seeds where they get enough sunshine and shade.









http://www.almanac.com/plant/cauliflower


5 comments:

  1. Hows it growing.. any updated pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like something that would be interesting to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like it would be cool to grow. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck it takes alot of work to keep them alive i found out

    ReplyDelete