Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Well guys, here we are. We come to the close of part one of our Personal Growth Project. Luckily for me, my mustard seeds flourished so beautifully! They just grew and grew and grew! I have actually used my mustard leaves for a sandwich and I must say, it was quite good! I think the only thing I need to work on is knowing how and when to harvest my mustard leaves. I really enjoyed planting and watching my little babies grow so nicely. I hope it was as enjoyable for you too! I intend to continue planting throughout my life.

7 comments:

  1. i believe you when you say that your produce was good because you took such good care of it. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the end, I hope you had fun doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on your mustard seeds. glad to hear that your plant was successfull

    ReplyDelete
  4. you obviously kept good care of this because it turned out great, good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job they look legit! i think the best plant award goes to you! YYYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are very impressive it looks like you took great care of your plants. congratulations

    ReplyDelete