Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Personal Growth Project Update





My Gladiolus flower hasn't grown since the last time I posted my last update.  I'm not that worried though, my Gladiolus has still grown a little in the past week.  That means I'm still doing everything right, and hopefully my Gladiolus will grow a little more soon.  I believe that my Gladiolus will grow a little more and you'll be able to see a difference from the last picture that I posted.  Fun fact about Gladiolus', a Gladiolus flower can grow up to five feet and six inches tall. I thought that was pretty cool.  Hopefully it doesn't grow to be that big, that would suck.  I have it in a cup in my kitchen, it would be way to big!  

7 comments:

  1. you better take that plant outside

    ReplyDelete
  2. if the plant is supposed to be that big and you have it in a small cup inside your house then isnt that a problem?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like everything is going well, hopefully it doesnt get that big

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it grows that tall that would suck!!

    ReplyDelete