Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Post #8

Since i forgot to post one last time im making up for it this week. During last week i moved my small pot of plants around to see which spot gave the most sunlight. I then moved it onto the top of my wooden table in my garden. My tomatoes are growing very fast and look healthy enough to produce large amounts of produce. hopefully my plants stay healthy enough through the cold and don't wither away! But my chickens have stayed away from my plants which is a good sign. I have not had to chase them around with a knife so i suppose they are safe for now. CLICK

6 comments:

  1. It's good that the chickens are staying away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tomatoes! I hope they continue to grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plant is growing fast; keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great but are they supposed to be all bunched up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least nothing is trying to eat your plant

    ReplyDelete