Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

cold


Oh the things I think about after getting off from work. There has been some misting and with these temperature I worry that it might drop below freezing temperatures. I'm curious on the effects ice can have on a pumpkin and or soil. Will it kill the pumpkin? If temperature do not seem to increase I'm going to need to find a way to keep the plant warm. Worst comes to worst I will just have to dig up the pumpkins and plant them in a pot so that they can be moved inside at night for warmth and outside during the day so that they can still get sunlight.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully the temperature does not affect your plant. I think the temperatures might have affected mine and stopped it from growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully all went well and your plant stayed healthy

    ReplyDelete