Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Final Update, #10



Over the course of this project I expected my plant to die. I’ve owned plants previously, and they have all died due to negligence. Surprisingly, my plant is alive, and it’s doing quite well. This project has taught me that self-determination is the key to success. Although I may not be skilled in gardening, my plant was able to thrive. I do somewhat regret my choice of plant because it took a very long time to start growing. Although I would consider my plant a success, I probably won’t be looking to garden in the near future. I find these plants much easier to take care of.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see your plant was a success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, glad all of it went well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my plant was as big as yours. My plants are still baby sprouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that your plant was a success! congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im glad to see you kept up the work and hey your plants look great

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats great that your plant did well

    ReplyDelete