Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

No change

 

This is the fourth week and I see no change in my plant. I have been watering it twice a day and making sure there are no weeds growing. My plant has stayed the same from the previous week and I am curious whether or not it died. Hopefully it is not dead and continues to grow. I will to pay close attention to the plant to see if it makes any progress. More weeds continue to grow and I have to keep taking them out. I did some research and saw that it said it was best to keep the cauliflower plant indoors where it can be protected from both cold and hot temperatures.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. hang in there. it sounds like you are doing what you are supposed to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its alright, if you keep doing what your doing it will sprout eventually!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice glad to see it looks like its doing well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you should try growing a new plant

    ReplyDelete