Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Greener Grass


I am glad that it will start raining any day know. Not only will my grass get greener a healthier but, the water bill will be less because I do not have to water it twice a day. I usually cut the grass once a week but due to my busy schedule, I can only cut the grass twice a week. I have also started to give it less nutrients because it is know maturing and there is no need to over stimulate. I feel like this is a success because when I first started this project, my grass looked really bad and it was kind-of depressing.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your green grass!! Hope it stays strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant choice of plant. I'm regretting not choosing grass myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grass now that has to be the best idea I have seen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job with your grass. It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete