Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Personal Growth Project #9

This picture might be too blurry but I didn't have time to take a good one because it was too dark and the flashlight ruined the picture. It's Halloween so happy Halloween to everyone. My plant has so far grown little by little; however, it has its days when it sprouts quickly. I changed the soil lately just to see if that's the reason why it's taking forever to grow. Other than that my plant has had the perfect amount of water it needs and sunlight. I doubt that my plant will grow as tall as I want it to grow by the end of the semester, but I am not giving up hope on it either. Why violas take a long time to grow and problems.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure everything is fine. Hopefully it will grow soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you are making progress, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. growing plants takes time and patience. you just have to provide it with what it needs and the plant will take it from there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you haven't given up on your plant. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete