Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Personal Growth Project 2012

Day 8 Blog



       Due to the frequent weather change and possible neglect from me my plant is slowly withering away. Just as fast as the black beans sprouted and flourished, they are giving up. I did some mild research a few weeks ago and I concluded that the rapid color loss in the leaves is natural. I am now sure that this much change isn’t normal. I am thoroughly counting on the evergreen stems and healthy top leaves to get them through to the end of this bipolar weather strip. Afterwards, we should begin to see the bean pods mature. I can’t wait to eat them!

2 comments:

  1. I hope they work out for you! And I hope they taste good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that sucks. Hope your black beans make it. And I hope you get to actually cook some :)

    ReplyDelete