Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Personal Growth Project 2012

Day 6 Blog




I have noticed through the process of growing the black beans, how quickly they can change. Since the rapid growth of the beans I have switched to watering them twice a day, once in the early morning and the second time at night. Also, to ensure healthy growth I put the the pot in the shade, because through deep research I understood that at this stage sunshine must be at a minimum. The munching of the leaves has stopped. As the black beans grow they are to drop their first set of leaves soon and then mature to the black bean pods. I am excited to see the next stage soon. If you are in the mood for a creepy bean's song, indulge in this pick me up tune : BEANS SONG

2 comments:

  1. Your plant looks amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! & Good thing you did your research, I would have never thought that too much sunlight for a plant would be bad.

    ReplyDelete