Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

PGP #8



   

   As you can see my jalapeno chili plant is starting to grow increasingly every week with more leaves and sprouts. I am doing the same process as far as watering and care go for it. I sparingly only water my plant if it needs the water because to much water can kill the plant. I usually just stick my finger in the soil to feel if it moist or dry if its moist I leave it and if its dry I give it water with plant food. I believe that my plant is going to be a good asset to my garden because it will add another chili plant to my garden. 

5 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of sprouts!! I hope your chilis get big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a good plan, i almost killed my plant with too much water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like your doing well, don't overwater though i killed one of my plants that way

    ReplyDelete
  5. That how my plant looked too when it started growing!

    ReplyDelete