Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Personal Growth Project 8: Snail and Caterpillar Problems

After a couple a weeks, I still have a caterpillar. Not only do I have a caterpillar problem, I also have a snail problem. For the last week I lacked on taking care of my red radishes. I wasn't being consistent and that is a major reason why I'm still having these problems. I found two caterpillars and one snail. I personally have found four caterpillars and one snail. Since my father was assisting me, he has found two caterpillars and one snail. My red radishes seem to be very popular with caterpillars and snail. I find this very funny. I need to learn to take care of my plants more carefully so that these problems can stop occurring.

5 comments:

  1. Bug problems are the worst! Being more consistent will only help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work, I see someone is being responsible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bug problems can be an issue. Glad to see you're taking care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bugs are a problem. It's good that your taking care of them problem and hopefully your radishes will continue to grow

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should spray insect poison on the concrete around your plant

    ReplyDelete