Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

PSG #5

Hello everyone, this is week five of my flowers, but I have some bad news my cats knock over my pot when I wasnt home. And you can see in both pictures, different shots, that my flowers look like a mess; therefore, I have to give credit to my brother because he did his best to put everything back together; unfortunately, I wasnt there to take a picture of it, when the pot was knock over but you can still see in the pictures that they look miserable. So I had to replant my flowers, I put more seeds, dirt, and soil and soil is vitamins for the seeds and flowers;In fact, you can see in the pictures the new flowers coming out from the old ones. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR-jChETydQ

5 comments:

  1. Sorry that happened, but they still look like they are growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks that incident happened and hopefully it will still grow out good

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks that happened, Hopefully that didn't fully mess up the whole process!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, it looks like the plant survived. nice job!

    ReplyDelete