Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Personal Growth Project Update

I might just stick with my Daffodil for this project.  Even though the website said it takes about nine years to grow, I think I'm doing everything right and sooner or later my Daffodil will blossom.  Hopefully everything I do will eventually work because I think Daffodils are pretty flowers. I planted it in a shady area where there's not that much sun, watering it, and making sure my dogs don't mess with it and dig it up.  I chose to do this and grow a Daffodil so I'll stick with my Daffodil and not give up on it.  If I just keep doing what I'm doing and follow instructions, eventually it will grow.  I hate not posting pictures (I think it would be annoying to post the same pictures of just dirt where my daffodil should be).  I want to show off my Daffodil to everyone but for some reason my Daffodil is taking longer to sprout.  Wish me luck!

4 comments: