Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

PGP Week 7


This is week 7 of my plant growth. Its growing so fast and its pretty much done growing. Ive never tried radish before but it will probably be disgusting if I decide to eat them. Its pretty cool how much and fast they have grown. Its not as difficult as I thought it would be to keep the plants alive. By the looks of the leaves, there has been some type of bugs that have been eating my plants. I cant think of a way to get rid of of the pests. If anyone can help me it would be grately appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Wow it looks greta! I can't even tell bugs got to it, still looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! You can't see that bugs have gotten to your plant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plant looks really good and green. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your plant looks amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete