Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

week one

when I first heard about the project I was uncertain of what I was going to do. I knew one thing for sure that  I didn't want to do flowers so i went to my local  garden store and started to look around and saw the vegetable section and decided to get peppers, since i like the taste of spicy food. i already had a pot to  planted in i  just needed to get the soil which i got from my front yard, hopefully it is the right type of soil. I read the instructions on the package and it stated that i need to plant it 1/4 inches in depth and it requires full sun. pictures of the peppers provided and in planted in pot



- note: I am aware that i am late in posting on the blogs but I do want to catch up I had previously had started in planting my plant when the assignment was announced to the class I just didn't post my progress on the blog site.

5 comments: