Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Personal Growth Project #6

Earlier this week I thought that I had killed my plant by drowning it, but I guess not since there are little green plants still growing out. Pretty excited that finally my plant is starting to grow. My pets haven't gone near it lately; however, there are way too many black widows surrounding my plant which makes it harder for me to change the soil. I am in no way trying to get bit by one, so hopefully I find a way to get rid of them safely. Other than the spider problem I am excited to see my plant grow even more throughout the rest of the semester.  Learning about the viola is very interesting.

3 comments:

  1. Your plant is coming along great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought as well! Good thing it didn't drown though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete