Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Personal Growth Project #8


So I have a problem. Lately its been really cold and windy at night and my flowers look like they're dying. I continue to water and nurture them but it doesn't seem to be working. I have two to three that are standing straight up, they're not as tall as the others but hopefully they make it through this weather til the end of the project. With it being so windy lately there have been a lot more leaves piling up around my flowers so I keep having to pull those from the flower bed. I would hate to have to start the project over, but I will do my best to keep them alive. 

5 comments:

  1. Your plant look good and all but maybe u should get like little sticks or something and put them in the ground for support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be best to use sticks like he said

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same laugh and dram rocks! And your plant looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the plant looks strong, i am sure it will survive the weather.

    ReplyDelete