Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Personal Growth Project 2012

Day 7 Blog

 


So I have decided that definitely by the next posting I will switch the plant into a bigger pot. Clearly, the present one is too small for the quick growing black beans. I ran into a small problem, recently the painters that were painting the outside walls accidentally poured some paint on the plant as you can still see from the residue on the bottom leaves. Due to this mishap I was sure the plants would die, but I quickly washed off the paint and hoped for the best. It’s great to see that the plant is still thriving and is still strong. I read that if the leaves start to age it’s perfectly normal because the plant is preparing to replace them, that's good to know since the leaves look a little beaten up.

1 comment: