Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Update #7









Today was watering day for my plant; I enjoy observing the progress of my plant on these days. Although I have been diligent about watering my plant, I have not seen any major progress over the last few weeks. I recently moved my plant outside because I had hoped it would grow at a faster rate. I also noticed a major crack developing on the main leaf of my plant, but I am hoping this isn’t a major setback. For the time being I will continue to be diligent in maintaining my plant, and I will be patient in waiting for results.

3 comments:

  1. That sure is one very big leaf. Hope you get more growth soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy how your plant grows and hopefully there is more growth

    ReplyDelete
  3. its good that your patient, good luck!

    ReplyDelete