Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

PGP #9

I never grew a plant before, so this has been a learning experience for me. Growing a plant is easy, but maintaining it is hard work. Such as, remembering to water it could pose a problem for me because I am always on the move. I have been pretty good with maintaning my plant, but I can always improve my methods. For example, I want to establish a watering routine for my plant. Right now, I water it at all times of the day, and I do not believe that is the healthiest method. Plants are living organisms, and they need to be consistently watered.

http://www.ehow.com/way_5120065_care-pansies.html

7 comments:

  1. It's my first time growing a plant too! Hopefully our plant will blossom and it will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! hope it turns out great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your hard work was rewarded!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you mean planting a plant is the easiest part. growing and maintaining it is the hard part. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the end, I hope you had fun doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was my first growing a plant as well as does take a lot of hard work to take good care of it

    ReplyDelete