Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Personal Growth Project 2012




 Day 7 Blog


I am quickly realizing that keeping this plant alive is harder than I have anticipated. One missed day of watering results in the plants downfall. Luckily, due to its strength, the black beans are surviving their long hall. I have noticed that at night the leaves draw towards the soil in order to drain more water before the sun’s rays dry the soil. I make sure to keep the plants high off the ground, to avoid any unwanted attention from the neighborhood cats and dogs. The plant has now peaked at 12 inches and from my knowledge will start focusing on the bean pods.


3 comments:

  1. Wow ur plant is very big and watering is important. Good job tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Congrats on the exvellent care of the plants!!

    ReplyDelete