Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

WEEK 6!

This week, I've noticed that my snapdragons have been growing quite fast. In the photo, you can see that the stem is starting to sprout. As the stem grows in a more mature state, you can see that the stem is going to have the leaves surrounding the whole stem; I'll be expecting that the stem of my plant will just progress now until color starts to bloom. I have found that while watering my flower, talking helps it grow using an autonomy-supportive tone of course. I still have a couple more weeks for the plant to stay inside until it's aloud to go outside. It is taking a long time sprouting inside; however I feel that the lack of sun in the past couple days has slowed in down a little bit. On the contrary, it's going to take another month to even start sprouting color, so I'm not a big hurry to transfer it outside.

Week 6 of the little dragons sprouting period!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you. Glad your project is going good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting! I would love to see what they look like.

    ReplyDelete