Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Week 6

So I gave up on my 3 plants: foxglove, parsely, and carnation.  My friends mom has a green thumb so I asked her what would start growing soon.  So she looked in her magical book and we discovered that garlic can be planted in fall. She also has these flowers that she thinks will grow anytime.  So we took a fresh clove of garlic and the seeds to her flower and sowed them. We watered them and she is keeping them inside her house in a windo so that they don't get too cold outside.  I hope that one of these will grow because my others didn't at all.  I guess I will see when I go over there this week. 

3 comments:

  1. I have to re start my project too! Hopefully we'll do a lot better this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your plant should do well!

    ReplyDelete